Wednesday 10 December 2014

Doing what you like is freedom, Liking what you do is happiness.

Doing what you like is freedom, Liking what you do is happiness.

What I like? What is my interests,passions? These questions I find very difficult to answer in words. I have many interests, I like many things and I like to do many things. Just because I like doing something doesn't mean I will pursue or do something with the liking. I do it for the happiness.

Many a times I take up a project, take a work but halfway I loose my interest. Is this wrong? I feel guilty and dissapointed when I leave a work undone. I can accept myself. I know I failed and it is part of my learning.

When I take up a topic to learn about, I don't go mad into the topic. I don't go talking about it 24 hours or digging as deep as I want. Why is this, Is it because I don't have the burning need.
There are sooooo many topics to explore in this world. I like touching upon these topics and then leaving them. Then coming back to the topic when I need it. This way I have the exposure.

I am aware of the different possibilities but I don't want to do it.  Many topics I know but I do not learn because I don't want to right now. When I am cooking, I know I can use ratio but I don't use it. I don't feel the need but I know there is something called ratio and I can go it.

Who said that I need to learn maths now, I can learn when I need it.Whoever said all me learning should be done within a certain age.
Maths is only one area in the hundreds of areas I can work on. just because i am not doing maths or science doesn't mean I am not doing something.

When I do what I like and what I want I feel free and confident. I feel happy.

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop
----- Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment